What are the minimum order quantities?
- We require a minimum order of 1 box for any of our stock tins. We are able to provide a sample of any of our stock tins.
Can get a sample of a stock tin?
- We can provide you with a sample of any of our stock tins. Due to the number of queries we receive we charge for the cost of the tin plus £4.99 postage. If you would like to request a sample of any of our tins please email email@example.com.
What payment types do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards. Unfortunately, we aren’t able accept PayPal or American express.
How do I know if the tin I want is in stock?
- All of our stock tins are available for dispatch, usually sent the next working day.
How will my order be shipped?
- We mainly use parcel force to dispatch orders within mainland UK and most international orders. Any customers outside mainland UK please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery quote.
When will my order be shipped?
- For UK deliveries if you place your order before 1pm your order will be with you within 48 hours. We don't deliver over the weekends so if you place your order by 1pm on Friday it will be delivered on Monday and after 1pm on Friday it will be with you on Tuesday. For international shipping times please email email@example.com
Do you accept international orders?
- Yes we do, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote before ordering. We do advise if the cost of shipping is going to be significantly more than the order.
How much will shipping cost?
- For mainland UK there is a flat rate of £7.50 for any quantity and £4.99 for any samples. For outside mainland UK please contact email@example.com.
Are the stock tins safe for food?
- Yes they are, all materials used are BRC/ intertek inspected and approved and suitable for dry food products.
Will the tin rust?
- Normally no. However, if the tin is subjected to moisture that compromises the steal or immersed in water the coating of the tin then rusting can occur.
Are tins suitable for washing and or dishwasher safe
Do you print and apply labels to stock tins?
- Yes we do, the minimum quantity is 120 pieces per design, this can be applied to the sides and lid of most stock tins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquires.
Can you print onto stock tins?
- We can screen, pad or digitally print onto most of our stock tins subject to artwork. The minimum is 250 pieces per design. Please contact email@example.com with any enquires.
Can you make a completely bespoke tin?
- Yes, any colour/shape and design to your specification. There are no limitations at the factory, all sides, lid and inside can printed and also embossed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the minimum order for bespoke tins?
- The minimum order is 3000 pieces depending on the size of tin.