What are the minimum order quantities;
- On our range of stock tins, a minimum of 1 box has to be ordered. We are unable to split existing packs but offer samples if needed.
Can get a sample of a stock tin;
- Yes on any of our stock tins, please contact email@example.com with any inquires.
What payment types do you accept;
- We accept all major credit and debt cards. Unfortunately we don’t accept PayPal or American express.
Are your tins in stock;
- All of our stock tins are available for dispatch, usually sent next day.
How will my order be shipped;
- We mainly use Dpd next day to dispatch orders within mainland UK and most international orders. Any customers outside mainland UK please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery quote.
What is the usual dispatch time for stock tins;
- We aim to dispatch all orders same day Monday to Friday (mainland UK). Please allow 2 -3 working during busy periods.
- For printing and labelling from receipt of order, artwork and proofing is 3 weeks
- For bespoke tin lead-time is 12 weeks from receipt of art work.
Do you except international orders;
- Yes we do, please contact email@example.com for a delivery quote before ordering
How much will shipping cost;
- For mainland UK there is a flat rate of 7.50 for any quantity. For outside mainland UK please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are the stock tins safe for food;
- Yes they are, all materials used are BRC/ inetrtek inspected and approved and suitable for dry food products.
Will the tin rust;
- Most of the stock tins are made of tinplate, which steel coated in tin. if the steel coating on the tin is compromised the steel is subject to moisture, then the tin can rust.
Do you print and apply labels to stock tins;
- Yes we do, the minimum quantity is 120 pieces per design, this can be applied to the sides and lid of most stock tins. Please contact email@example.com with any inquires.
Can you print onto stock tins;
- We can screen, pad or digitally print to most of our stock tins subject to artwork. The minimum is 120 pieces per design. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.
Can you make a complete bespoke tin;
- Yes, any colour/shape and design to your specification. There are no limitations at the factory, all sides, lid and inside can printed and also embossed. Please contact email@example.com
Minimum order quantities for bespoke tin;
- The minimum order is 2000-3000 pieces depending on the size of tin.